All Is Well

First and for most, I would like to apologize sebab nda dapat update my blog this week. Again. Huhu. Bukan pasal pa, busy gila wehh. Nanti aku update gak tu Pujaan Hati but y'all need to wait next week for my new post on Top 10 Most Listen To.

Baa. Macam yang aku cakap, memang busy gila weh. Mostly it is regarding on my master's degree. Alhamdulillah, sudah settle semua urusan. Punya banyak cabaran time minggu pendaftaran tu. Thank God I have my family. My mom and dad, as well as my bro and sis never stop supporting me. Rasa bersalah jugak sebab terlampau membebankan dorang but this is the path that I have chosen. Ini pun utk my parents juga. InsyaAllah nanti aku balas jua semua jasa dorang dengan aku. Amin. Urusan permohonan biasiswa pulak berjalan lancar. Thanks to my bestie la sbb sama-sama susahkan diri. HAHA.

I have the chance to do the thing that I love right now, which is teaching and sharing knowledge. Sudah jadik demonstrator untuk lab sekarang. Enjoy jua la sbb dapat share ilmu and ajar my juniors everything that I used to learn. It gives me a new perspective towards people. Teaching allows me to stop looking at them as strangers, but instead as a junior who is wiling to learn. Tambah-tambah lagi aku kenal some of them, so it was fun.

Sekarang sudah start volleyball season lagik. It was a tough starting for me. Ya laa. Da gained weight, plus sudah berapa lama tidak sentuh bola. HAHA. But now we have been playing like crazy. So slowly, I am getting my rhythm back. But still need lots of improvement. Game paling dekat ni nanti mid-March di Beaufort. It will be my 1st game since SUKIPT. Tapi yg best nya, ada 2 game lagi dtg menyusul, Liga Sukan UMS dengan Sukan Massa. Naa. Ini kali lah!

Personally, I am in a much better place now. Ya la. Semua urusan suda setel (bila kunun aku mau pi buat kad matrik ni?). Plus, I already made a promise that I will be nice to my shitheads. Hehe. So far I am doing good. Bukan apa, rasa mcm hidup da mula stabil, sudah mula happy, so patutnya aku kenak jadi lebih positif. They are my shitheads after all. They are the ones that make me happy. Tapi bukan setakat dorang ja la. Semua orang pun aku layan sama. Lupakan sengketa lama orang bilang. Forgiving is one step forward down the road towards happiness. Forgetting might be impossible, but time heals all wounds. So I will just have to wait.

Tu ja la update setakat ne. All is well. Harap-harap berterusan. Amin. Ba tunggu ja la my next post on Pujaan Hati and Top 10 Most Listen To. Ngantuk sudah ni. Penat dari volleyball session. Selamat malam dunia.

No comments:

Post a Comment