Auld Lang Syne, Mi Dior

Happy new year, y'all! Lol. Lambat gila aku post. I know it is the end of the 2nd week of the new year, but this is my blog so none of y'all opinion really matters. Hahaha. Kidding.

Talk abt new year, mesti mau ckp psl azam. Well, I dun have one. Dr dulu pun begitu juga. Buat ja azam, tp sampai Februari, terus di lupa haha. But I do lookig forward to "re-brand" myself. Penjenamaan semula. Chewahhhh.

Rebranding myself refers to me kinda starting over with my life. Well, if you know me, I am dyed in the pool of misery I am. Haha. And teda orang lain mau disalahkan, but me. So, sbb tu aku pikir I need to rebrand myself. It is basically me soing the right things for myself and TRY to stay away from the ones that are not.

Sepanjang aku di Tawau aku banyak berpikir jugak. Aku da besar ba ne. 23 tahun suda, so I need to start acting like one. Seeing my parents struggle financially really put me in a place of self-blaming, in a good way. That is why I think I need to do a do-over.

Rebrandring myself also refers to the fact I am going to do makeover not omly emotionally, but physically as well. I need to get fit again. Mau jd mcm dulu sbb sooner things will get extra demanding. So I need to keep up. Plus, I always love running. So, this won't be hard. I know when it comes to running, the first step is always the hardest. Tp lepas ru everything will come together on its own.

In a way, you cam call this azam tahun baru. But for me, it is more than just azam tahun baru. It is not something that I wanna do for the new year, but rather something that I wanna do for me. It is going to be hard, for sure. A change towards betterness is alwaya hard. But it is OK, I will try hard.

So let this year be the year of change. Remember, the smallest change you make can make a huge difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment