Bittersweet Day

Well, today in fact is a bittersweet day.

Happy gila ari ni sbb dpt tau yg my application utk sambung master di terima. Da dpt surat tawaran da. Hmm. I am so fuxking happy, susah mau ckp. Seems like evrything I plan is working out and heading to the right direction. Of course my #1 ambition is to become a lecturer (amin!!!). So, step by step. And this time, it is the right step. What makes me happier is that I am getting closer to my ultimate dream, which is to take over the responsibility to support my family. Ya la. Mak bapak da berumur. Da masa dorg dok diam kat rumah. Plus, hopefully nt biasiswa tu dpt so I don't have to bebankan dorg lagi dgn my outrageous financial demand. Haha.

Start skarang, it is all about focusing on my future. I am 23 this year. Some people might say I am still young, but age doesn't matter. I already had fun through out the past de ade of my life. Bukan jua ckp ndamau have fun suda, but akarang, study comes first and have fun falls arouns it later. Mungkin jugak sbb berjauhan lagi dgn my mom and dad after almost 2 months together yg buat aku betul2 sentimental ni. Hahaha.

Well, that's what makes me happy. Now the sad part.

Nda sedih mana pun sebenooonyeee. Cuma hari ni my shithead da balik Sarawak. Yeap si LAW LIK HUO. Huhu. Dia balik da ari ni. Previously Khing, and today he departed to Sarawak. Sedih laa bcoz if you know me, you will understand how close I am with my shitheads. They are practically my bestfriends here. Bukan teda kawan lain, ada jua, but they are special. Korg paham juga kan. :) i was hoping that they could be here so I can share this new and ne happy with them. Tp pa bleh buat. Teda suda dorang,

Lols. Aku ckp ni mcm nda jumpa suda selamanya haha. Padahal sebulan ja pun. Haha. But still, it will be better if they were here.



Hmm. Bittersweet day. Thankful to be alive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment