Top 10 Most Listen To

another edition of the songs that I mostly listen to. ni yang untuk 1 Feb - 6 Feb punya. so, check it out. mungkin ada lagu yg korang belum pernah dengar. kunun. LOLS

10. The Pogues - I Love You Till The End


So, the other day I was watching this movie PS I Love You (so fucking romantic btw) and this song came up about a few times and I fucking fell in love with it. Very simple, very straightforward, and yet super romantic and honest. #ValentineSongOfTheDecade




These pas few days, aku get in touch balik with my cousin from Indonesia. Bukan ada gaduh ka apa, cuma we grew apart. But as lately, we talked again (chat I mean). And my favorite uncle pun somehow appears in my life again. So, it is kinda nostalgic ba, buat me remind of some of the holiday moments I spent with them back in our kampung. And this song was one od the song that I listen most to, sama ada dari radio atau pun dorang sendirik yang nyanyi.




I have been in an emotional trainwreck quite often (especially now that I seems to be having my own life). So, aku banyak dengar lagu-lagu yang try to boost up my spirit. And this one in particular is one of my faves during down time. Hell, it makes a great song to listen to while you are weeping too.


7. Saykoji - Say To You


Kalau korang belum pernah dengar lagu ni, I strongly suggest you guys pi la dengar. This is how romantic song is done in a new dimension. The beat is awesome, and the rapping is good, but the best thing about the song is the lyrics. Memang orang Indon kalau buat lirik very touchy and sincere. "Mungkin ku tak setampan, segagah arjuna / Ku hanya manusia, ku tak akan sempurna / Tapi cintaku berasal dari mata air kekal / Ketulusan hati ku sayang tak bisa di sangkal"

#DEADOFAWESOMENESS

(ps: sorry, teda link video aku dapat jumpa. pi donlod sendiri OK?)





Korang pun tau kan how I always say I miss my family back home and all the emotional posts and tweets. Ini la lagu yang paling bikin pecah. LOLs. Serius cakap. Nda dapat tahan dengar lagu ni. Mesti mau nangis ja. Cengeng kan aku? Haha. But whatever. I was in a very fragile situation and miss my mom like never before. Try la dengar lagu ni sambil fikir about your own mom. And try not to cry. I DARE YOU. I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!




She is one of my favorites masa Rockstar INXS aired dulu. And this was one of my favorite performance of her. But what shocked me most is that she was on The Voice! Nda perasaan weh. Looking forward to hearing her materials.




Still cannot have enough of this song. I played the fuck out of it when it first out, and up till today masi jua layan. And what is up with Britney Spears lately? The queen is out and about and looking flawless. Argh! Album #8 - MY BODY IS READY.




Dia pun sezaman jua dengan Jordis Unga dalam Rockstar INXS. Not really paid any attention to her, until she perform this original song of hers.




LeeSsang has always been of of the most interesting acts in K-Pop, thanks to Running Man's Gary. I adore Gary's rapping style and flow. Plus, this song is so beautiful, sebab the lyrics tell the story of how this man betul-betul menyesal GF dia tinggalkan dia sebab dia rasa nda dihargai (si BF selalu busy la so on). And what is so amazing is how the song betul-betul capture the essence of man - SOMETIMES MEN DO DRY WHEN THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE WALKED AWAY, BUT THEY DON'T DO IT IN PUBLIC.
#shakingandcrying




This is my jam right now. Seriously, this song is so fucking addictive. SISTAR19 sticks with the formula of sad but sexy (which makes their hit single "Alone" works so damn well). Setiap kali dengar lagu ni automatic mau groove, mau move. LOLs. Hyorin, as usual, delivers perfectly on the vocal and my girl Bora slays her 15 seconds of fame on the song. The song is about how this girl fighting her loneliness after breaking up and reminiscing all the good things that has come to an end as the relationships end. Sound familiar? And also, it won't be SISTAR without some provocative dance moves. This time around, they used their asses to wipe clean the table. Yeap, SISTAR19 FTW!

By the way, this song is amazing. It is sexy and sad, but also sad and sexy, you know what I mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment