Top 10 Most Listen To


Well, well, well. Here we go again. Another edition of my Top 10 Most Listen to. This time I will be listing down the songs that have been on my replay list over and over again this week (16 to 22 July). Enjoy!

10. Alhamdulillah – Too Phat feat Yassin, Daly of Ahli Fiqr, and Dian Sastrowardoyo.
One great thing about this song is the dynamic. Ada Malique rapping in a classy way, ada Joe Flizzow who is giving us some Jay Z realness, ada Daly of Ahli Fiqr dengan slow and steady rapping, Yassin that will make your heart melt with his voice, and the adorable Dian Sastrowardoyo who dropped some seriously good poems at the intro and outro. Kudos!



9. I Won’t Give Up – Jason Mraz
Slow tempo ballad – which is my fav kinda music, added with some strong, inspiring lyrics about the God, love, and life. And when he sang “we’ve got a lot to learn, and God knows we’re worth it”, my entire existence is slayed.



8. All About Us – He is We feat Owl City
Mula-mula aku nda dengar sangat lagu ni, but once I saw the clip video, I was hooked. Romantic gila video klip dia.



7. Chasing Cars – Grey’s Anatomy
Sekarang ni aku tengah kemaruk Grey’s Anatomy. Aku da download 8 season of the show and watching it non-stop ever since. This particular episode – The Song Beneath The Song – is one of the standouts, especially when dorang perform lagu ni. Sara Ramirez a.k.a Dr. Callie Torres did a phenomenal job on this one.



6. Torn Heart - Ivy
Kalau korang kenal perempuan ni and dengar lagu ni, then korang akan betul-betul rasa this song. Kesian si Ivy ni boyfriend dia ugut mau release sex tape dorang. Ngam betul lagu ni dengan dia. Take a listen and get in touch with your inner sex-tape-victim  sadness.



5. Wreck of the Day – Anna Nalick
Well, Grey’s Anatomy brought me here. During my bad day, memang paling ngam dengar ni lagu. “I am not falling in love, I am just falling to pieces” – who cannot relate to that?



4. Teman Pengganti – Malique feat Malique
Mungkin sebab aku sekarang jauh ngan classmate aku kot that is why lagu ni mean something extra special to me. Tapi serius cakap, melankolik gila ni lagu. Melodi dia memang sedih mau mampus, da tu suara si Black macam budak cengeng ja aku dengar.



3. Titanium – Madilyn Bailey (David Guetta feat Sia Cover)
I am a fan of the original, but this version took it to another level. I like the simple music arrangement, and Madilyn’s voice is ear-aphrodisiac.



2. Day by Day – T-ara
Mula-mula dengar ada iras-iras Britney’s Criminal. But still this song slayed me from the first time I heard it leaked online.



1. Midnight – B2ST
Pure perfection. B2ST is the best. Period.


PS: look out for my review on the band’s latest masterpiece – Midnight Sun.


No comments:

Post a Comment