Ramadhan is Here.


Puasa is here. And I am happy.

Hari pertama puasa ja aku da dapat berita menggembirakan which is my shockingly good exam result. Happy gila aku. Tapi belum full result la, masih ada Latihan Industri lagi. But I think, I am gonna rock this one out. J

The fact that I am out-of-this-world happy right now is completely on the opposite of what I was feeling the other night. Uhh. Sedih gila aku. Ntah napa semalam tiba-tiba rindu gila dengan family. Aku masak untuk makan sahur semalam sambil nangis ni. Sebok dok pikir pa macam keluarga aku sana? Apa dorang makan sahur nanti? Nanti time buka plak apa lauk dorang? Sapa nak kasik abes makanan nanti time buka puasa kalau aku tiada? Hmm…

Memang kalau ikutkan mau jek tempah tiket flight then terus balik rumah. Lepas rindu. Da 5 bulan nda jumpa family. I never go this long without seeing my family. Tapi apa boleh buat? Ada tuntutan lain kat sini. It is what we called life. And life is not always ha ha hi hi..

People keep saying, makin lama nanti makin biasa la tu. nope. That is utter bullshit. It will never change. This feeling that I have for my family – the longing, the missing, and the undying love – it gets stronger each and every day.

It’s ok. I just have to suck it in. nda lama lagi. 3 minggu puasa sini, then I am back to my home. Sabar ja. Da namanya dugaan puasa. Hopefully, I will make it through. Good things come to those who wait, and I will wait.

Whatever it is, I will try and enjoy the blesses that will come along throughout this holy month. J

No comments:

Post a Comment